Sunday, August 14, 2011

Whats In My Bag TAG!!



What's in my bag??
A very popular tag that has been going around youtube...
I love watching these videos...and have always wanted to do one as well..=p
But since I don't make videos I said to myself..what the hell??..
I do write blogs...
So i might as well just do a blog post on it...=p
here I am writing one..
Hopefully it will be as fun as watching a video..:)




This is what my bag looks like..its almost like a hobo style bag...
No brand...I just liked the pattern and style of it hence I decided to buy it.
It was very friendly on the wallet(hehehe) and for the quality..its ok..
nothing special...but what I really liked about this bag that got me into purchasing it were its handles...
I just love the rope kind of intertwined effect...and the color combination is my favorite..Its a bronze gold and copper-brown color.
Has two pockets..A front one and the main zipper one.

This is the first pocket that is on the outside. Which I really like as it can hold things that I need at a whim...its very convenient as I don't have to go through the trouble of unzipping my bag to take out things like my shades..keys..pens..cell phone etc...

The bag has a black interior...very basic!
This is a sort of a coin purse but since it's big enough to hold my makeup (the very little I like to take) I decided I'll use it as a makeup kit.

It is a gorgeous kit I got from a local shop..(no brand)
and very very metallic...it has sparks of silver and gold in it..:)

Stuff that I carry in it are as follows:

1. A lancome juicy tube in a gold transparent sort of a color..sorry I don't have the name of it..it faded..:(
2. An Estee Lauder lipstick in Plumwood.
3. A perfume sample by Kenzo.
4. Two samples of perfumes.. Aura by swarovski.
5. and a random hair clip.(=p)

This is the stuff in the inside zipper.

1. An adidas perfume deodorant
2. A dove anti-perspirant deodorant
3. An Euphoria (perfume) skin lotion
4. A moisturizer
6. An EDT(eau de toilette)
7. Labello in "Velvet rose" 
8. Mirror 
9. Hair ties and a hair clip.


A burberry patterned wallet..


A view of my bag.

A zipper at the back..on the inside




My oldie shades in the style 'way farer' by the brand called .. "Sting"
It is an Italian brand.

A note book to take down any notes or orders quickly..
As I have a small bakery ..:)

Not a big fan of chewing gums..thus mints!


That wraps up my "whats in my bag" tag...
I enjoyed doing it...it was so much more fun than I thought it would be... :D

And I tag anyone who reads it..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment