Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Vacations..towards the END!!

Vacations almost ending..rings that scary bell that you really dont wanna hear..
of the RESULTT!!!
Ahhhhhhhh!!...:o

Its already August..now any day my email inbox can flash at me- London University's email carrying my result...
Oh God...I wish it all goes well...(InshAllah)


So I have been off from my diet for a quite a bit now..:P
I took a 10 to 15 days gap when i went for vacations...but gladly dint gain much as we walked sooooooo much...so t was more burning no matter how many scoops of baskin robbins or meals of burger king went down my throat..heheeh
I wish I can be that active at home as well...and eat all the pastries I want..=p
Thankfully I am back on my diet...and planning to stay on it until I reach my goal weight( 140 lbs.)

July has pretty much been active for me...
My Grandma fell sick...she came to stay over for a couple of weeks...so that followed for my uncle to come from foreign..
So half the month passed in that hassle...
Rest of the month was nice... I was dying to fill up on my sleep and complete my rest, as I had gotten none since I got back from Saudia, as my Gm had fallen sick...
Then, not randomly... even though the decision was taken on a whim!
I FINALLY started my own baking busies..called "Bon Vivant"
I am still getting into the whole thing...not much response has been received, but I am expecting some orders by Eid InshAllah...
I am also thinking of making a Facebook page...Maybe that would attract more people into it...as I would add pictures and all...
And maybe an advertisement or two in my local monthly magazines....
At the moment I am still in the process of developing my business..
The items kept on the menu are limited as yet since its just a start...
Twix Brownies
Chocolate Mud Cake ( my specialty)
Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
Chocolate and Peanut Butter Bites ( Reeses)

And now I am thinking of adding Chocolate Fudge Cake as well...(which is absolutely heavenly)
My twist on this one would be..that I will call it Chocolate Heaven..=p

I'll go ahead and add the pictures right now...






Chocolate Treats with Peanut Butter Filling

Chocolate Cupcakes with Blue Icing( Wedding Special)

Chocolate Cake(Mini)

Chocolate Biscuits

Chocolate Cupcakes with a Fudge Chocolate  Icing









Chocolate and Raisin Cake

Chocolate Cupcakes with a Fudged Center



Chocolate Mud Cake with Chocolate Ganache Icing

White Chocolate Truffles Rolled in Coconut

Chocolate Balls Rolled in Coconut

Cake Pops(Chocolate Fudge) Dipped in Dark Chocolate

Double Chocolate Cupcakes


Blueberry Tart

Chocolate Cookies

Chocolate Fudge Cake

Chocolate Pudding Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment