Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Jewelry Organisation

This is my jewelry organisation video...It is so compact and I feel it holds so much more jewelry than what I have done all my life...Like holding them in little wallets or boxes that they come in...
It also, I feel used to hold a lot of my jewelry out of your sight...therefore I could not take good use out if it....This however keeps them nice and secure and all in one spot makes it easier to match it with whatever I'm wearing...
I want to say one thing, this is not real jewelry...I just like wearing big chunky big statement pieces...and I don't wear necklaces just because I cover my head and the scarves I wear hides my neck area...
Other disclaimer is that this box does not hold all of my stuff so a few ear rings are kept away in a kit...

Different angles of the jewelry box:











As you can see...it has a lot of drawers..which I really like as it takes less space and holds more..:)

This is my jewelry:





























This is something very neat...It has a small travel box...and I absolutely love about this..:)














Hope you like it:) *~

No comments:

Post a Comment