Tuesday, August 16, 2011

TAG: 13 personal questions

1. What do you order at Starbucks? I would always order a frappucino..its usually a caramel ..if not then chocolate..=p 
2. What's one thing in your closet that you cannot live without? Ammm...nothing so much..But there is this jacket I really like..
3. What's one thing that most people probably wouldn't know about you? That I am not very confident as I seem...?=s
4. Name one thing that you want to do before you die do something good for this world...I love putting smiles on peoples faces..:)
5. What's one food that you cannot live without? CHOCOLATEEE!!!
6. What quote/phrase do you live your life by? There is no one specific quote or phrase I live by ...but i do like to say this a lot..." what goes around comes around" 
7. What do you like and dislike about the YT community? I love youtube..it has almost everything on it..just one click away and its like, so much information can be shared...however I think youtube could licence something to secure its videos..as in so many channels get hacked and videos get misused...I dont like that..maybe that is the reason why I would never make my own videos, eventhough I would love to..but only if youtube offered a much more safer environment for its video makers...it would be good:)
8. What's your number one most listened to song on iTunes? any song from Enrique...I just loveeeeeee him!!
9. What kind of style would you define yourself as having? Okay...so thats kind of weird to say casue i can either have a very casual style but there will be those days when I would totally dress up like a girl...lol
10. Favorite number None..
11. Two hobbies As cliche as it sounds...writing and reading
12. Two pet peeves One biggest pet peeve of mine is when a person disrespects someone...I just cannot stand that...I would just stop talking to the person if he/she cannot stop disrespecting others..Another pet peeve of mine would be bragging and jealousy...and even though you may think they are two separate pet peeves..they arent to me..cause people who brag always are jealous of others and cannot stand other people being happy...and i just totally hate people who are just so full of themselves...and look down on others..
13. Guilty Pleasure OMGGGGGGG...this one is big!! lol And it is to put cream cheese in a BIG and by big I seriously mean big...=p bowl put huge scoops of vanilla ice cream and mounted tablespoon fulls of peanut butter (..and it just doesn't stop here....=p) along with home-made caramel sauce toffee sauce and salted almonds!! there you go...that is my guilty pleasure..!!I haven't had one in a really reaaly long time..and as I write it down im scared the hell out if I might just go downstairs and fix myself one..as my result comes out day after tomorrow...and i am freaking out...and since I haven't had one in a long time I may just talk myself into one...

But NO......I will not ruin my diet...inshAllah !!


Alright so that was my TAG 
And I tag as always everyone..!!
Do write it if you guys dont do videos like me..:)
LOVE!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment