Monday, August 8, 2011

July Favorites (2011)

Starting from this month..
I will be doing the famous "Favorites of the month" every month..inshAllah!


Beauty and makeup (my favorite to talk about and watch or read others =p)...
The very first thing that actually made me think about doing this blog is my favorite body cream by Dove which I swear by have gone through tubs of it...
So I'll go ahead and put the picture down below.. because it comes in various scents or flavors ..(whateva you may wanna call it)..=p lol







*I am for some reason in a very very fun mood today...lol*


Alright,
so the next beauty favorite of mine have been lipsticks..and not just any other ordinary lipstick, BUT dark berry, bloody, chocolaty colored lipsticks..so whatever shade is really dark is my favorite...
But the specific brand I personally have used quite a lot from are Revlon ones..just because they have so many..well not so many but quite a lot finishes ..and I love switching my lip color from a frosty one to a creme finish and so on and so forth....
                                                     






Since I have been so much into lipsticks, I kind of have stayed away from lip glosses..just cause it glistens and almost punches the brightness in your face...lol
So with a dark lip color lip gloss for me is a NO NO...=p


Anyways here are a few of my favorite colors that I have been wearing.




It is not even visible...*thumpin ma foot on the floor*And I went through soooooooo much effort( well not that much..=p) for no use..:s
Starting from the left
Iced mocha (Revlon super lustrous) which is a pearl finish ..almost as a frost finish I would say,
Raisin Rage (Revlon super lustrous) is a creme finish,
Black Cherry (Revlon super lustrous) again is a creme finish
Blackberry  (Revlon super lustrous)which is again a creme finish and my absolute absolute favorite and last but certainly not the least as it is again one of my THE MOST favorite
Hot Fudge which is not a Revlon lipstick but is a Mary Kay lipstick!


Keep in mind I have been wearing others as well...but these are just what I could 'grab in ma hand in a whim' because its just 7 a.m and I'm fasting...and there are...ammmm *i'm doin' ma math here*
you can prolly tell I am one hell of a genius...=p
Exactly 12 and a half hours till Iftar...Its gonna be fun...

                   

I love Ramadan!! 
Its my favorite month!! so thats another favorite for you..a favorite month itself..:)




A hair product that I have been loving is a shampoo by Suave ..
It really does give volume to my hair...and works beautifully for my thin limp hair..
                                                                   
                                                           









I guess that pretty much wraps up the beauty favs...not too many I know..just because its vacations and I am a girl who curls up into a sofa, with an i pod, book, a little bit of music.And the only time I would get up is for baking..because it is my passion!..:)

 So the days usually go by in pajamas..!!
=p






Followed by that my another favorite of the month has been the ever-green the ever most favorite of mine THE HARRYYYY POTTERRRR!!!


                       


So I re- read almost all 7 of the books...skipped the 5th one..just because I'm not very crazzy about it...
I didn't read it in order as my library either wouldn't have one or another...so instead of waiting and not reading Harry potter at all, I decided to go ahead and read any book that I came across...
When I was done with the last book I then... obviously watched the movie which came out on July 15th...
=D
and after that on my trip back to the library to return the deathly hallows I came across the long waited book that would be borrowed every time I went to the library..called "The Last Juror" by John Grisham.
Maybe once I'm done reading this..I'll get back to the phoenix...


Since we are on the topic of movies another favorite of mine this past month  has been "Ready" a bollywood movie and another upcoming movie of Salman Khan's called "Bodyguard"..
loving the songs of it...
Its coming out on the 31st of August..so I can not wait for thatttttt!!=D


Right then, the last favorite of this month that is closest to my heart, is my business that I have recently started working on ..I have started a small home-made bakery,called " Bon Vivant" which translates into luxurious eating..:)
And ever since then, for my Facebook page that will be coming soon I have been experimenting with a lot of baking to take loads of pictures to put up on it ...=D


So these were my monthly favorites...:)
And with *fingers -crossed* I am waiting for the 18th of this month(AUG) for my 1st year result...!!
InshAllah hoping for all the bestt!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment