Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Huge Payless Haul ( SHOESS!!)

I paid a trip to Payless last month...
And went absolutely bonkers at all the amazing collections that they had..
It seemed like all the shoes were my style, so the decision was very hard for me whether which ones to buy as all of them are at such affordable prices...
My style of shoes aren't very fancy dancy or high in fashion or trends...but whatever seems comfortable for me and what I feel compliments my dressing style..
Most of them are more on the casual side as I wanted to buy them for an everyday wear mostly something that I would wear on campus.
There are a few a bit formal as well..

 Pair of shoes I bought:

I loved these shoes so much..I ended up buying 2 of these..:)








 This was bought from another shop..But I decided I would add in all together as 1 collective haul.




Converse (fake=p)
 Again these were bought from another store nearby..



 As well as these purple ones...I liked this style so much I bought 2 of these as well..=p



So this wraps up my haul of shoes..
I am loving blogging so much..its almost like I am writing a diary...with pictures...even better..:)
lol..

Disclaimer:
Bought from my own money...
I myself have taken these pictures
and by no means do i want to brag...just want to share..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment