Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Body Shop

The products I am looking forward to purchase on my next trip to the Mall are the following:


All In One Face Base 

According to the website of The Body Shop this is a powder that offers a medium to full coverage and is best for oily skin..which is my skin type..

I have always used clinique's face powders and have always loved them...   
But this time I just want to try something new...Also because no where on the website at least, do they mention to have an spf..which I accept is a good thing...but it leaves this awful white cast in flash photography..
Since, I personally don't wear foundation that often anyway except for formal occasions which are usually at night or indoors...
And I feel even if I have to keep my skin safe I can always use my moisturizer and/or primer with an spf to help protect my skin from any damage.
But I still haven't made up my mind as yet...
Lets see what I decide to purchase when I actually reach the mall...=p 


The other thing that I wish to purchase from The Body Shop is their deodorant..
The scent that has appealed to me is the floral one..other seem to be quite boring or not very different...
I have tried sooooo many deodorants from the drugstore...but never did it occur to me to try a higher end deodorant...just to see what difference their quality will be as opposed to the cheaper alternatives.
As I say cheaper alternatives...well according to the website the deo is only for 5 bucks...which means it isn't expensive..        
So I guess summers would be the best time to give this deo a try and see if its really worth it or not...



This seems to be a very cool product...It is a refill for just $3 for just under 2 FL oz.
Doesn't sound that bad..So maybe I'll give this a try as well...
Just to see how it works..and as it claims to keep your underarm area nice and dry...
Not that I am a huge paraben free girl but using nice eco friendly and safer products won't hurt..so for me this would be one of the reasons to push me into buying this...=p



This Body Mist has always attracted me..but for some reason or another I never end up buying it...
The Japanese Cherry Blossom scent seems more of my style scent...So maybe I'll give this a go...



 I am in need for a makeup remover..so while searching on The Body Shop website I came across this..and I like the fact that it is available in such a small size for such a ridiculously small price($4)...cause I don't get through eye makeup removers very fast as I hardly ever wear eye makeup...So buying something that would go away quicker and is of a nice brand is a benefit for it means hygiene as well... because I do enjoy using nice fresh products especially on my skin.



This seems a nice fun product to throw in my bag...and it is in the scent that I could die for..So I guess this has to be a must have for me at least..=p



The last but not the least product, that I have basically been on a hunt for quite a while now is a nice creamy concealer....that would hide my under eye circles nicely..
I am looking for a full coverage concealer so the stick form seems to be the best option for that purpose...For just $11 I don't think this would be a bad purchase either...



So I guess next time I drive up to the mall...
I would definitely (InshAllah) blog post about it..and whether the products have lived up to my expectations or not...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment