Tuesday, August 16, 2011

TAG: This or That

I have just love tag videos..I love watching them..
and recently I wanted to do them as well..
I dont do videos so I thought i might as well just do it on my blog..lol
=p
Alright so lets jump right into the questions:


First category:
Makeup:
blush or bronzer Definitely blush..I feel that does it all for your face and lightens it up so much more than a bronzer...
lip gloss or lipstick I am a lipstick girl...it stays on longer..you can wear it dark or light..frost or matte...I just looooove lipsticks..=p
eye liner or mascara Eyeliner....My favoriteeee!!!
foundation or concealer I dont wear foundation ..so concealer ...that was easy..
neutral or color eye shadow on my lid definitely neutral...but as for my bottom eyelashes a bit of color wuldnt do much harm...=p..however if I had to choose one i'd say neutral cause you don't wanna wear a bright yellow or purple or blue on your lids and go to class?? willl you?? at least I know I wouldn't =p
pressed or loose eye shadows Pressed!! all the wayyyyyyy..eventhough I love pigments....i hardly ever use them just because they are such a pain to use...
brushes or sponges I dont like sponges...so brushes...

Nails:
OPI or china glaze
I dont like spending so much on just a nail color..
Long or short Short..I hate long nails..no matter how clean they look they still disgust me..Never will eat from a hand that has long nails...Im so mean..:P
Acrylic or natural Natural as I said above...I am a big freak when it comes on to hygiene...
Brights or darks Brights!!...so much more life in your hands lol
Flower or no flower No flower...I am a simple girl...=p who can rock it!!

Body:
perfume or body splash
I wanna say body mists by victoria secret..does that count as a body splash??
lotion or body butter Even though I love the smell of body butters and how they feel...I'd prefer lotions as body butters make my sweaty hands feel very greasy..
body wash or soap DUH body wash..who uses soap these days? Not me for sure!!=p
lush or other bath company Lush is to much of a treat I feel...it just doesn't make sense to me..a nice scented drugstore body wash..cause i am going to use a perfume anyway..so I might as well smell of that!!

Fashion:
jeans or sweat pants
Depends where I'm going...
long sleeve or short Long sleeves...
dresses or skirts I just lurvvv skirts!!:)
stripes or plaid Plaid..
flip flops or sandals Flip flops
scarves or hats Scarves..cause I cover my head..
studs or dangly earrings Studs..as I said I cover my head..so no point wearing dangly earings
necklaces or bracelets None...
heels or flats Ammmmm...HELLOOO?? HEELSSS!!! love them!!
cowboy boots or riding boots LOL...cowboy boots!!
jacket or hoodie Hoodies...they're so cute
forever 21 or charlotte russe Have none in the area where I live...
abercombie or Hollister None..I dont know why I just cant stand spending allt hat much on something I can easily find at a cheaper store...
saks 5th or nordstrom nordstorm...love it!!:) I am like a kid in a candy store whenever I go in there..

Hair:
curly or straight
I have naturally straight hair and love them the way they are
bun or ponytail ..Doesn't matter..usually its a bun
bobby pins or butterfly clips I dont use either just cause I have one length hair...and they're covered anyways..!!
hair spray or gel No gel..ever!! Hair spray is my all time favorite
long or short LONGGGGGGGG!!! i love long hair..:D
light or dark I have dark hair..so I'll say light.. cause I am thinking of getting them lighter..maybe a dark blnde or something..
side sweep bangs or full bangs Side sweep....I feel it frames my forehead much better..Full bangs was something I used to get when I was a kid...s that kinda makes me look like a kid in my head lol...
up or down Up...

Random:
Rain or shine
Shine...I dont like rain...all that gloominess makes me sad...
Summer or winter Summer...winter makes me sad...I dont like the cold..
Fall or spring Spring!!:)
Chocolate or vanilla Amm...I love Vanilla cause its so versatile ... you can put caramel nuts or do so much more to it...but chocolate?? I am a CHOCOHOLIC!!!lol
East coast or west coast I don't live in states!! so I guess there is so eat or west coast...but i have visited states...and the both times that I have I visited the west side..so cant really tell..



That wraps up my This or That tag...
I loved doing it like always...
AND I TAG EVERYBODYYYY!!!:D
so even if you dont make videos do it on your blog and leave a link...or just leave the answers in the comments section down below:D

No comments:

Post a Comment