Sunday, August 14, 2011

My latest Bakes!!

I love baking ..as much as I love makeup , books, writing and youtube...=p
I love experimenting with food....as it is so versatile and by knowing the basic ingredients one can take food to a whole new level...
which is what I love doing..I like to put my signature style into whatever I bake..
Maybe that is what gives my baking a different unique and interesting taste...:)
(No doubt its all thanks to Allah!!...Alhamdulilah!)

Here is what I made this past week...
I made cinnamon rolls.
The first time I made it, I wasn't very happy with the result...but the next time I made it..I was very impressed with myself..!!=p

This is what my cinnamons looked like the first time I baked them..with a yummy topping of cinnamon toffee sauce...(mmmmm...)
They tasted reaaaaallly good but the swirls dint come out like I wanted them to..

Therefore I gave another shot...by changing the recipe a bit...
and walla!!
Crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside...they are my cinnamon rolls...!!
yum yum!!
Perfect(MashAllah)..just like I wanted them to be...!!
=)



This is how it looks like with a hot creamy cinnamon topping.

And these are with the creamy sauce and the cinnamon toffee sauce...
Need I say more??
I guess the picture says it all..=p
It was HEAVENNNNN!!!:D

Everybody enjoyed it so much...They were like gone in a second!!
lol
I ruined my diet to taste one of them and ended up eating 3 (shamefully..=p)
heheh..
well they say." never trust a skinny chef" hahaahahah..=p

My Chocolate Cake with Chocolate cream Icing..My sisters favorite!!=)


I made it in a heart shape to show my love to her..:)
As it was specially made for her..:)

This is what the inside looks like...the sponge was a dark chocolate cake..
And once again was wiped out of the plate right-away!!
well what more to say...I dont brag!!=p

Take care~*



No comments:

Post a Comment