Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dove Beauty Body Cream



Dove- Beauty Body Cream.


Dove beauty body cream is a cream (obviously..lol) that comes in a tub..a jar like container which you twist the lid open to reveal the product.
It has a very mousse like consistency but not quite thick and not very runny. Its almost like whipped cream but not quite; its almost like a marriage between whipped cream and a body butter.
The scent to it is very clean, very fresh.
It leaves your skin very moisturized and the packaging claims "body silk" no doubt it makes your skin so soft and smooth that its almost like silk..:)
And you know like when you apply lotion or body butter it makes your hand or feet so greasy that you can no longer work with your hands or walk bare feet just cause everything would slip right away..one cant write cause the pen would slip away and that feeling when you just cant type on your phone cause your hands are so slippery that you hardly have any grip or control..argh! I hate that feeling. And that is the one reason why I would never use any type of cream or lotion on my hands, despite the fact that my hands are very dry. I would rather have them dry than slippery and sweaty..
But dove is the best solution for all my problems. It moisturizes my hands, feet, arms and legs so well and never do I notice any excess perspiration or greasiness in my hands..
It comes in a 300mle jar and lasts for quite a bit, as little goes a long way.:)
It is available in I believe 4 different flavors but im not sure..as i dont remember clearly..=s
I have almost hit pan in my jar..and I cant wait to try the others. Hopefully theyl be as great as this..*fingers crossed*..=p

No comments:

Post a Comment