Thursday, April 21, 2011

TAG= My perfect Imperfections

I love watching tag videos.
Andrea from youtube.
I have linked her video in this blog post came up with this idea.
I always wanted to do these kind of videos but because i don't make videos.
I feel i can share or rather do these tags here on blogs..:)
Yayyy..so i am really excited..
Let's get started..!!


This is a tag video in which you basically have to mention 3 things that you don't like about yourself or rather something that bothers you but you wouldn't want to change in yourself as it makes you.
Then in the end, you have to mention 3 things that you really like..


3 things i don't like about myself:


1. My nose is quite chiseled but sometimes it bumps on either sides..it bothers me a lot..but not that others can notice it..lol
but it still bothers me..=p


2.  My hair are so silky..not that its a bad thing but it gets so annoying as i can hardly make any hairstyle..:(


3.  My nails are so weak that they chip so easily..:(


Okay, so now for the 3 things i like: 


1.  My eyes. I like their color as i can make them appear to be green brown or hazel just by using different colors.


2.  My eyelashes. They are long and full, maybe that is the reason why i hate wearing a mascara.


3.  ummmmmmm...why is it taking me so long??...=/
I guess its my eyebrows. They are really thick yet separated and quite defined and i have never gone wrong with them just cause their shape is so defined.


That wraps up my tag of perfect imperfections..:)
And i had a lot of fun doing it..
And i suggest everyone should do it.
If not on the internet then definitely in your mind.It is actually quite fun.
You will be shocked to see the answers you come up with.
Cause i sure was..!!


Have a great day 
and thank you!!:)







No comments:

Post a Comment