Friday, May 27, 2011

French Manicure- Professional style at Home!!

Finally, I am writing this..*phew*
Exams have ended..and even though they ended last week, here I am blogging almost a week later..lol
Now that all my rest seems to be complete I can catch up on all my pending work.
To start off..
This review..:) which has been kept in waiting for a while now..=p

Anyways, this set sorta found me, I did not find it!
lol
A friend of mine brought it for me as a gift from London.
I always wanted to get French manicures and pedicures...but the whole idea of going to a salon..sitting there doing nothing while the girls there paint your nails never made sense to me.
And never did I even think to do it myself until I got this box.
Which is seriously amazing!!
I love it so much , that I wanna preserve it forever...hehehe!! maybe il make it drink the Elixir of life..!!

French Manicure Kit
The box contains the following things:
It has 3 nail polishes.
 
  - white
  - clear
  - pink

The white one is to obviously paint the tip of your nails. The pink one is basically just a wash of translucent pink which i like to apply after im done applying the white tips as I personally feel it gives a much neater look! but technically it should be done before, and the last one is the top coat to make sure your manicure lasts longer.
Left Side
The polishes are not very high quality though, but they do stay on pretty well. However, I have to apply 2 coats in order to get a much defined look.

Press-on guides:

This is the phenomenal product of this box.
Or rather the star of the box.
What makes it possible to achieve the salon like effect at home in just about 15 minutes or so.
They are just plain white sticker that are cut in the shape of a crescent moon that fit just perfectly onto the nails securing the rest of the nail from the white polish. It makes the application very precise by keeping the white in place for that crisp line at your tips.
After the polish dries or semi- dries, I peel the sticker off and apply the pink coat followed by the clear top coat.

Pencil:

Another very interesting thing that this box contains is a white pencil, that is basically a nail crayon with which I can draw on to my nails, which forms as a guide for me to put the white polish where necessary.
And once I'm done with it I can just erase the pencil and it comes right off, before i go on applying the rest of the polishes.
Right side

On the other side of the box are a few miscellaneous items that are ideal for travelling purposes.
They are as follows:

          - Nail Remover Pad
          - Fingers Separator
          - Buffer
          - Tweezers/ Clippers
          - Mirror



This is what it looks from the inside.
The final result ..with which I am sooooo HAPPY!

Final Result
Love this product and definitely recommend it!!:)
Muah
xoxo-

No comments:

Post a Comment