Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Phone on My Wishlist!!

 Okay, so this is my dream phone.
I know for some it may not be such a big deal.
As these days there is a running hype for blackberry's and i phone's but i am a Nokia girl.
all the way.
Have always owned one.
and love their durability and features to death.
It comes in 5 different colors.
And from a website i got this information that it has an Fm transmitter, which i totally love.
N 79- my current phone.
I have a Nokia N 79.
The best thing about my current phone is that it is white (which is one of my favorite colors), camera(5 mega pixel) and has an FM transmitter which is basically to connect your phone's music library to your car's radio by tunning into the same station.
Its is so cool.
I specially love it when i am driving.
And I am the kind of a person who gets stuck with one track and end up setting it as my message tune, caller tune, alarm tone and what not.
So basically (Long story short) I am in love with this feature and would never give it up.=)
Out of the color range it offers I am in love with the blue one as it is again one of my favorite colors.

N 8 in Blue

It is quite a bit on the pricey side, costs almost as much as the blackberry I guess, but the most amazing thing thing it has is its HD quality camera.
I can not wait to get my hands on this phone.

=p

No comments:

Post a Comment