Saturday, April 23, 2011

Water Aerobics!!

Water Aerobics


Exercise!..
hmph!
I am very very grumpy when it comes to exercising.
Seriously, you should look at me in the gym when i'm on the treadmill or on my elliptical machine.
*phew*
BUT..I don't need to be sad anymore since now SUMMERS are HEREE!!!!!!!!!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...*dance* *rock n roll*  =p
lol
Water aerobics is like magic for me.
You dont know when the 1 hour class ends.
Not once would I peek onto the clock to check how many minutes, seconds are left for the class to end.
Before I even know it, the class gets over and I have burnt all those calories and exercised with all the joy of splash and jumps..hehe
It is really wonderful.
NEVERTHELESS, after the class for a few days you do feel sore.
Which is a good thing, considering the fact that you're body has worked hard.
Secretly I like it..it is a feeling of accomplishment.
Like i'm doing something good for my body. :)
The reason why you dont feel the strength being consumed at the moment is because your body is submerged in water and water basically cuts out weight.
(FACT: One can even lift en elephant underwater...lol).
So lifting your body up and down moving it uses strength and to be honest if you're heavy or bulky it's kind of hard to lift youreself as easily as a person who is lighter would do.
Therefore, I feel water aerobics is the ultimate solution for me to exercise without even realizing it.
Walking , jogging no doubt is good, but then it does not tone your body like aerobics or yoga does, whereas, water aerobics tones your body..
Its exactly like aerobics on surface its just that now youre underwater and feel lighter..:)


My classes start on 2nd May, 2011 and I can't wait to join...!!
=D
yayyy!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment