Friday, July 6, 2012

DIET PLAN!


hey readers!

this is to bring to your attention of my current diet program.
like other hundreds and thousands of diet program followers...


let me inform you that i am not one of them.
i strongly believe in losing the natural way.
i dont just speak against all that ...but speak from experience.


I have been on sooooo many diets...lost weight..exercised..maintained..but never reached my goal..
gave up sooner than i could ever reach up for my goal..
REASON??

all the same...just couldnt deal with all the crushing anymore..

so this time i have thought of a plan..
InshAllah i will lose weight the natural weight..




i recently ( by an ayurvedic doctor) came across this piece of information on black onion seeds..




also known as  Nigella sativa...


all i do is when i wake up in the morning...i chew about a pinch of these raw without eaten anything prior to it..and a cup of black tea subsequently.


The seeds are bitter and quite dry..thus it will take time for you to get used to the taste..but once you do...trust me..it'll all be worth it..:)



it has done a good job for me when i was taking my LLB exams ...i ate a lottt...
like all crap junk...i did not loose weight...
but hey..i dint gain any either...
which is amazing...

since i was so much on junk i went one step ahead and would have them twice a day..




                right after getting up                                       





before going to bed







so now im back from my vacations...and i am going to get back on to track...
gotta shed off the pounds!!...



Black seeds - diet control - exercise = weight loss!

diet control is not this time for  me going to be a crazy CRASH dirt diet..with which i get fed up with and leave before reaching my goal..
it is obviously going to not consist of junk and sweets...but here and there once in 10 days or so...
i guess a break wouldnt be of much harm..
at least it would keep me on track( inshAllah)

10th of july im welcoming a new beginning...


P.S:

i dont suggest everybody hops onto this ...it will be nice to research first and then start as it is good to know what works for you and what doesnt..
for me this works...and i am no expert in all this..
just sharing my experience...

follow this only if you have taken an experts opinion..or on your own risk!
thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment