Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Travelling



Travelling is probably the most favorite of my interests..
If I could I would love to do a back-pack trip to Europe ..and all over the world!!

The best things I like about travelling id the food..=p
yes I am a big foodie..and enjoy tasting different kinds of foods...At home one gotta be extremely watchful as to what to eat and what not to..so when i'm travelling I like to forget about all the fuss of diet controls and etc..

Other thing i enjoy about vacations is the sleeping in without any specific routine that you're bound to follow unlike at home.
It also gives me a break from the normal life that I have at home...so that when I get back home, it almost feels like a fresh start or a clear mind to start my life back home. It almost is like side lining yourself from all or any of your daily worries or problems and looking back to them which I feel gives me a better or different perspective on my life..It also fills in a lot of positivity in my mind as when I am happy it gives me more control over my mind and body...and any hindrances of life are just more like a life package than a problem..:)

The absolute best thing that I like to do for my vacations is to pray to God for a better understanding of my religion and just simply talking to God seeking His help to help me live my life in a better way with others as well as with myself.

While I'll be there, I have planned to go on a little shopping spree...=p
Its basically the things that I have been planning to get for a while..so i'm pretty excited to get my hands on them..:)
Also, I'm kinda tied between deciding whether I should purchase a laptop or the phone thats on my wishlist...
However, I'm pretty sure i'l end up buying a laptop...as I feel that would be a better choice to invest in rather than buying a phone when i already have one that works perfectly fine and is quite decent in providing me with what I need..nevertheless, the phone I want is an upgrade of what I already have on hand...which means a camera thats a lot better than my current phones..a lot memory(GB) on it...and last but not the least a 'TOUCH SCREEN'...
However, I still feel I should go out and buy a laptop as it has way more necessary features in it that I would like to have...
But ammmmm....i'm confused..
heheheh....
so lets see what happens..

So its almost a 10 day holiday that my family and I have planned...

And once again I am....very "excited" for this trip and am really looking forward to it...
=D





                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment