Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Packing: makeup!!


My Makeup Kit.
The lipstick/lip gloss section.


The face makeup section.



Eye makeup, brushes.



This is how I pack my makeup whenever I'm travelling..

Eye makeup section plus a few brushes.
It is very convenient and neat to carry my makeup in this concise yet spacious kit.
It is better than a kit as it doesn't become too big after keeping a lot of stuff in it and doesn't take a lot of space either as the strap wraps around the kit cinches it tight.
Face Makeup
It is also a very neat way to carry your makeup as I have divided the 3 compartments into eyes, face and lips makeup...which makes it even more easy to grab what I want at a whim.
The other nice thing about this that I find is that it has a mesh or a net sort of thing in the front which allows you to see whats inside without having to fish through all the stuff in the pocket.
As you can see I won't be taking a lot of stuff with me, as I wont be wearing a full face of makeup every single day..as It is very hot these days and I do not like wearing a lot of makeup outdoors...I see no point in wearing makeup when it's going to melt right away as soon as I step under the sun!..yes..I perspire a lott on my face..!!




I guess I'll really enjoy my new makeup bag from Donna Karran that I actually received as a gift..=)
Lipsticks/ Lip Gloss
Can't wait to use it and then write an update as to how my experience with it was..

No comments:

Post a Comment